05 June 2014
- Drive-ins are still fantastic.
- Parents are being cautioned that if they want to purchase Frozen merchandise for Christmas they should start buying it now, which is both insane and terrifying at the same time.
- Christmas is only about six months away, also insane and terrifying.
- I was part of Color (sic) Me Rad last weekend. I was blowing Rainbows out of my nose until sometime on Monday.
- The people throwing the coloured cornstarch took way too much pleasure in pelting me in the side of the head.
- My girlfriend and her friend took way too much pleasure laughing at the purple cornstarch caked into my left ear and the orange cornstarch caked into my right ear.
- It was still fun
- Don’t tell anyone I said that.
- We had a potluck at work the other day and there was a tonne of food.
- I’m a bit of a snob. I won't eat what's not homemade, unless it’s unusual.
- I still ate too much.
- One of my co-workers made samosas from scratch, they were delicious.
- I love Frozen.
- I’m going to a children's birthday party this weekend (don’t worry, I was invited). I haven’t been to one of those in a long time. Apparently these things start early.
- Watching people eat pizza on TV when you don't have any pizza is quite upsetting.
- I really love pizza.
- Garlic on pizza is my new-ish favourite thing (on pizza).
- My brother is a mad scientist with pizza toppings; 99 out of 100 times it is delicious.
- When it’s not, it’s still pizza