16 October 2013
- The idea of being in Austin for ten days is far more depressing then it really should be. It's not that I don't want to go, it's that I don't want to leave, if that makes any sense.
- Why are airplanes so loud? I mean, I know why, but can't you have figured that out by now? TV has lied to me about this fact for years.
- This has been the most turbulent flight I've ever been on.
- That's the first time I've ever used the word turbulent in that context.
- Playing solitaire with one card draw is pretty much cheating. I'm sure 25 years ago there was a Game Genie code for that.
- Electronic solitaire now seems to be an exercise in tapping a card to see if it goes anywhere, rather than actually figuring out where it should go.
- The solitaire on my iPod is impossible. I have less than a 5% win rating.
- My back is really sore
- I realize I have broad shoulders, or at least broader than most, but is there something preventing people from angling their hips in such away as to not run into me as they're walking by to use the washroom?
- I took my Mother for breakfast at the Pancake Factory this morning, it was good, not great. Although, it might have been my mood.
- I found out that my favourite waitress is pregnant though, that was nice to hear.
- When going through customs this morning I was shocked at the number of people who had their cell phones out in the line. I know it's a long line, but the signs clearly state, “No Electronics”, “No Cell Phones”. I was hoping people would get yelled at. Nope.
- Maybe my problem is that I'm not brazen enough to do that.
- Probably because I would be the one they yelled at.
- Every time I look out the plane window I have the urge to shout “There's something on the wing!”
- How can you charge someone 220 dollars a night for a hotel room, and then charge them extra for internet access?
- I should probably go to bed.